12/11/2011

I'm now BROKE

Quarters (99p)


Primark (£2)
Bought this for a DIY I'll be doing soon!

Quarters (50p each)


Quarters (99p) I'm in love

Primark (£5)- SNOOOOOOD


Primark- These are seriously amazing for £1
                             
                                                                        Primark (£3)

Primark (£3.50)



Primark (£1)- Doesn't fit me though :-(

Quarters (99p)

Primark(£12)



Sparkly top- Primark (£8)

Red bodycon skirt- Primark (£3)
Top/Dress bodycon- Primark (£6)

Love these leggings so so so much! Remind me of the Nylon Spandex Leggings in American Apparel.
Ressurection (£9)


If you've scrolled through the whole of this haul- Thank you!
Love all the things I got, most of them are statement pieces for Autumn so I justified paying for them all. Well, we can all justify Primark, cant we?! 
x

7 comments:

  1. i love the black bow in you hair! i really need some hair bands or accessories, hair grips are so dull! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe cute pics... Am I stupid for not knowing what quarters is?... :')
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! I am honoured to award you with an award on my blog....
    www.mybeautifullifeinablog.blogspot.com
    much love,
    marie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of great stuff, Primark can be so good for a bargin :)

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! And Mariella, Quarters is a shop that's just in Liverpool I think! xxx x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, lovely blog! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete