14/02/2012

February haul


All my palettes, eyelashes and random creams were cramping up my desk a lot so I bought this organizer to try to get them all in order -it's perfect!
(Tk Maxx- £10) 

Bought this with the £5 off voucher I had because I hate dragging eye makeup off with wipes.
I love how easy it takes makeup off, although, you have to shake it for agggggges for the substance to separate which can get a little bit tedious. Apart from that, it's a good product
(Boots- £7.75 usually)

For the price, this brush cleaner is AMAZING. Especially for how much product you get (250ml). I like it for just using in the mornings if my make up brush has residue of a colour I don't want to use.Downsides? The nozzle on mine has cracked on mine already. But hey, for the price, you can't grumble.
(Elf website- £3.50)

Huff. Hate this. There is absolutely NO colour pay off; I was literally scribbling on my eyebrows and...nothing! What a waste of money, thanks a lot bareMinerals.
(Debenhams- £15)

3 of the best films ever.
(CEX- £2 each)

Hue (on the left)- Glaze finish in a peachy/nude tone. The lady recommended it to me for my skin tone and I had it on my wish list anyway!
Girl about town- Amplified finish. This shade is amazing! It's a perfect mix between red, pink and purple. It's so bright and has amazing colour pay off, as always with MAC.
(£13.50 each)




MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly' to wear under shadows and over primer. The lady said it sets an overall tone for the whole lid and helps your makeup to stay in place. I will never go back to a time without it!
(£14)

Eyeshadow in 'Ricepaper'. Very goldy/shimmery toned shadow with white and silver flecks in. I use it as a highlight!
(£12)





Navy velvet and leather band maxi skirt that I prayed would go into the sale...and it did! Less than half price! 
It's a little bit tight (I'm usually a size 10) but I like how it hugs my figure.
(Topshop- £30)


Ahhhhhhhh. They make me excited to just look at. I can't believe in December I was going to pay £40 odd on the Motel jeans! Will be wearing with a bright tee in Spring.
(eBay- £8)

Found this beauty in the sale at Zara. The picture doesn't really do it justice though (it's gold with sparkles all over it).
(Zara- £7)

Black cotton skirt from American Apparel. Needed one just to layer with things and I loved my green version so much I bought this one too. I will never feel guilty about spending money in this shop because every time you wash the pieces, they look brand new unlike with other places. It was on sale too!
(AA- £19)

In love. So many different times when I could wear this. And the colour! Amazing. It's a bit short but oh well.
(American Apparel- £39)

Two of my favourite things for the upcoming season; emerald green and pencil skirts! Love the fit of this yet it's still a little bit loose around the bottom but I'll cope.
(Primark- £6...yes, what a bargain)
*
Thank you for reading all of this! Hope you like the stuff I've bought over the past few days as much as I do and I hope I've given a few of you some inspiration to buy a few bits for Spring. Not long now!
xx



2 comments:

  1. i love all these products, i can't believe that skirt is in the American Apparel sale. I love it!

    great post!

    abigailhanley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!



    Love Katrien
    from bowsarecute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete