23/03/2012

DAY 1- MY WARDROBE

Hello Robert...
Dis is ma wardrobe space! The reason the wardrobes are 2 different colours are because well, basically I got myself involved in a little DIY project that I never got round to finishing- oops! 


A drawing of Marilyn Monroe that my Dad did when he was my age

Inside my left wardrobe where I keep all of my tops, shorts and skirts.
Admitting to colour co-ordination...

Where I keep most of maaaa shoes
And this is inside my right wardrobe where I keep the rest of my bottoms, jumpers, some jackets, dresses and more shoes!

x


5 comments:

  1. just went the whole way through your blog, I actually love it!! can I pinch your wardrobe please? haha. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's nice to hear! haha xx

      Delete
  2. In love with your shoes! Especially the sparkling oxford!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish my wardrobe was that tidy lool
    really interesting blog
    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete