23/03/2012

DAY 1- MY WARDROBE

Hello Robert...
Dis is ma wardrobe space! The reason the wardrobes are 2 different colours are because well, basically I got myself involved in a little DIY project that I never got round to finishing- oops! 


A drawing of Marilyn Monroe that my Dad did when he was my age

Inside my left wardrobe where I keep all of my tops, shorts and skirts.
Admitting to colour co-ordination...

Where I keep most of maaaa shoes
And this is inside my right wardrobe where I keep the rest of my bottoms, jumpers, some jackets, dresses and more shoes!

x


5 comments:

  1. just went the whole way through your blog, I actually love it!! can I pinch your wardrobe please? haha. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your shoes! Especially the sparkling oxford!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish my wardrobe was that tidy lool
    really interesting blog
    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete