07/05/2012

FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER

Well well well...another pair of shoes. I know a lot of you won't like these but I AM IN LOVE.

Just, look at them. My friends were laughing at me because I've gone from wearing creepers to these. My year 10 self would be going insane (the chavs used to wear these to the skate park in like year 8).

I'm already picturing all sorts for these to go with and I'm just loving them. But, dayyyym these are expensive. I work in a shoe shop so I got them for much cheaper than what they are. In my shop, they're being sold for £89.99. Sheeeeeesh. I just really wanted them because I wanted blazers just after I got my creepers and everyone and their Mothers have them now so I wanted something a bit different! 
If you're interested they are called Nike Air Max 1's in Julep/ Liquid Lime/ Coast. 

As usual, comment if you want to! 
Oh and follow me on Instgram too: _gnarley 

x

2 comments:

  1. Wowza those are pretty darn cool! I'm on the market for some trainers acually!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10 May, 2012

    I love these soo much!

    ReplyDelete